#1 StealthTaskForce

StealthTaskForce

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Paintball, Sports, My girlfriend, Knives and Real Steel

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

Tales was talking in one of my previous threads that he would love to have a dedicated forum or category on here specifically for buying and selling parts or guns among other members of the forums. I like this idea as well because I think it will do really well, plus it will help a lot of people that need new parts for a gun or custom pieces that other members may have. Way back when the Evike forum was up and running and I was a member there, they had a "for sale" part of the forum that did really well, so I think you guys should try it as well. If it doesn't do all that well, that's fine, the idea was tried. Because I think a lot of the members here would really benefit from having that option available.

#2 thegreatphoking

thegreatphoking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

I have been reading some post and it says you can't do so but it would be awesome and i would support it! i am still new to this so im not to sure but it would be great.

#3 StealthTaskForce

StealthTaskForce

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Paintball, Sports, My girlfriend, Knives and Real Steel

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:28 AM

Well it makes sense that they can't do it on other threads that aren't about guns for sale, but I was wondering if KWA would make their own topic on here, kinda like a seperate forum and see how it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,717 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:59 AM

KWA's policy is to not allow for the selling of items on the Forums. Sure, things can change but I wouldn't anticipate that happening anytime soon.

#5 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

There are a ton of other forums out there that have that type of thread going. Buying/Selling threads can be good, however they also create an area for scammers and fakes. We are here to help our users with their products, not to referee two guys fighting about the condition of the item shipped or not shipped at all.
We want to be available for our community, and getting involved in that side of things would take us away from why we started this forum.

#6 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

View PostxKingSizex, on 16 June 2014 - 05:15 PM, said:

There are a ton of other forums out there that have that type of thread going. Buying/Selling threads can be good, however they also create an area for scammers and fakes. We are here to help our users with their products, not to referee two guys fighting about the condition of the item shipped or not shipped at all.
We want to be available for our community, and getting involved in that side of things would take us away from why we started this forum.
werd

#7 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

Not heard that in XX ;)  years!

Werd
Werd \werd\ interj (ca.1960) {a slang term whose origin is based on the remembrance of WERD; the first black-owned radio station, based out of the Masonic building in Atlanta, Georgia, owned and operated between 1949-1968 by Jesse B. Blayton and a means of media exposure for Dr. Martin Luther King}

1: a statement within itself of agreement and power

"Remember this?" Jack said, pointing to a picture. Joe says, "werd." "That was a crazy time, huh? I'll bet we could do that again." Joe says, "werd."
-- Chuck

#8 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

Haha yes! I only use that word in informal text... and occasionally in my speech :P I went to high school in the '90s

#9 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:31 AM

Must be a California thing.  :)

-- Chuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users