2 replies to this topic

#1 airsoftmatthias

airsoftmatthias

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:16 PM

I love my KWA K120 magazines. They feed incredibly well, are extremely durable, and look like P-Mags. In short, they are excellent budget alternatives to Magpul PTS P/E-mags.

Unfortunately, some of the springs inside of my K120s are starting to weaken. I run a high ROF build (35 RPS), and some of my K120s are having trouble keeping up on full auto. Since I normally use semi, this isn't a huge issue. However, I would prefer that my KWA magazines reliably feed on full auto. Would it be possible for the Pro Shop to sell the K120 magazine springs? If the springs cost $0.50 to make and the Pro Shop sold them for $2 each, I would still pay that price since it would be cheaper to buy replacement springs than a whole new K120 magazine.

#2 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

I'm not entirely sure since I'm a technician but you can always call into the ProShop to see if they're available for purchase.

#3 RabidGerbil

RabidGerbil

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Family, Airspft and Muscle Cars!

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:19 AM

I am also looking for replacement springs for the same mags. (Left them loaded for a month! Now none will feed, I tried stretching the springs)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users