• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CollateralDJ

CollateralDJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

I've filled the mag, charged with gas, and loaded it properly, but it won't fire another BB after my first shot where I've manually cocked it, it just shoots gas. Anybody know what's up or should I just return it for a new one?

#2 Pyro_Buster

Pyro_Buster

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

Does it spill all the gas or fire the gas like it would fire a shot each time? And does the blowback function each trigger pull? Either way I'd just send it in. I believe you have to send it to Umarex though... Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they handle all warranties for H&K lincensed products.

Edited by Pyro_Buster, 21 May 2014 - 06:27 PM.

#3 StealthTaskForce

StealthTaskForce

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Paintball, Sports, My girlfriend, Knives and Real Steel

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:18 AM

I've had the same problem with my M9. I can only single action it. If I try to double action, the hammer just clicks and the slide doesn't come back far enough to load the second BB. After a couple of that, the slide will come back when I depress the trigger, and won't slide forward until I let go. I haven't taken it apart, but I think one of the things could be a dried seal. You do use silicon oil right? Put a couple drops on the end of the mag where you fill it, or if your propane adapter has a oil well, take off the screw and put it in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users