• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JoshuaO.Arguelles

JoshuaO.Arguelles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:54 PM

Hey Guys, ok so I almost gave up on my LM4 when it came to these most frustrating jams/Double feeds. I could not get through a mag with at least 2-3 jams. I performed the O-ring mod, purchased a whole new upper cause my feed ramp was damaged, polished the feed ramp, running the evo II hopup, and bought all new feed lips for my mags. None of these mods worked for ME but they do work for others.....

So one day I'm playing around trying to figure what's going on, I cycle the bolt and removed the upper and noticed that my bolt was not fully pushed forward into the trunnion area, I had to force it with my hand about a 32nd of an inch. After much cleaning and lubricating the trunnion and loading Nozzle, the bolt now cycles perfectly and I have been able to shoot not only on semi but on full auto again!!!! No Jams For Me!!!!!!

Just thought I would share for those who are having these annoying jams....

Good Luck!!!!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

View PostJoshuaO.Arguelles, on 20 May 2014 - 08:54 PM, said:

Hey Guys, ok so I almost gave up on my LM4 when it came to these most frustrating jams/Double feeds. I could not get through a mag with at least 2-3 jams. I performed the O-ring mod, purchased a whole new upper cause my feed ramp was damaged, polished the feed ramp, running the evo II hopup, and bought all new feed lips for my mags. None of these mods worked for ME but they do work for others.....

So one day I'm playing around trying to figure what's going on, I cycle the bolt and removed the upper and noticed that my bolt was not fully pushed forward into the trunnion area, I had to force it with my hand about a 32nd of an inch. After much cleaning and lubricating the trunnion and loading Nozzle, the bolt now cycles perfectly and I have been able to shoot not only on semi but on full auto again!!!! No Jams For Me!!!!!!

Just thought I would share for those who are having these annoying jams....

Good Luck!!!!
Good post, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users