• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mourakue

mourakue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

Alright, I am a new owner to the KRISS VECTOR, and I love it.  But, I am not the first owner of this gun.  I got it in a trade, and soon found out why I got it so cheap.  The impact hammer spring is missing from the gun.  

I am getting a replacement spring from KWA, but, I have no idea how to replace it.  Should I take it in to my local tech?  Should I go about doing this on my own?  I am pretty tech savvy - modified many AEG's and a few GBB's.  But, I can't figure out how to get to this d**n area to save my life.

So, any suggestions, help, advice, etc.?

Much obliged, for any responses.  :thumbsup:

PS. Someone (previous owner) glued on the top and bottom rails, so I can't get them off.  Any advice on how to get them off would be great as well.  Thanks!

GOT IT.  NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR ANYTHING.  Sorry for the huge font in red, Just wanted to let you guys know I figured it out.  If anyone wants a DISASSEMBLY VIDEO, CONTACT ME OR REPLY TO THIS FORUM.

Thanks guys!

Edited by mourakue, 13 May 2014 - 07:22 PM.

#2 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:05 PM

That's bad news. In order to remove the sear and hammer assemblies you need to be able to remove the top rail in order access some screws. If the entire top rail is glued in place there may be no hope.

#3 darknessbs

darknessbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

I'm trying to find out why my 2 burst in my Kriss Vector is randomly shooting between 1 to 3 bb's instead of constant 2 bb's. In the process of looking around I accidentally messed up the impact hammer spring in a way that it is completely loose but still there at least. Could you please send me the disassembly video so I can go ahead and try to fix that spring? Thanks!

#4 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

The burst problem is usually caused by a worn out burst sear. Easiest fix is to replace the sear. Unfortunately I cannot point you to a video for a Vector dis-assembly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kriss, vector, kwa, impact, hammer, spring, gbb, smg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users