• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Edgeyi

Edgeyi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

Hi, guys! I'm new to the forums and I was wondering if you guys can help me out with a predicament:

I was disassembling my gun and what happened was that as I was wiping off the gunk off of my spring guide assembly, a piece flew out and fell into an AC/Heating grate that was on the floor. For reference, it's piece number 294 in this diagram.

I don't think that this part is in the pro shop, and I don't want to have to buy a new gun altogether. Are there any spring assembly parts that are compatible? Or am I doomed and have to drop another hundo and a half?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:29 PM

View PostEdgeyi, on 10 May 2014 - 01:03 PM, said:

Hi, guys! I'm new to the forums and I was wondering if you guys can help me out with a predicament:

I was disassembling my gun and what happened was that as I was wiping off the gunk off of my spring guide assembly, a piece flew out and fell into an AC/Heating grate that was on the floor. For reference, it's piece number 294 in this diagram.

I don't think that this part is in the pro shop, and I don't want to have to buy a new gun altogether. Are there any spring assembly parts that are compatible? Or am I doomed and have to drop another hundo and a half?
Call the Pro Shop.  They tend to keep repair parts on hand.

Telephone Numbers:
  • 1.626.581.1777 (Voice)
  • 1.626.581.0777 (Fax)

For Questions / Warranty / Order Status / Parts Request / Returns

Service Hours:

• Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5:30pm (PST)
  • Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays - Closed

Address:

• KWA USA
    18571 E. Gale Ave
    City of Industry, CA 91748-1339
    USA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spring Assembly, Spring, HK45

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users