• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Highzeus

Highzeus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

I've been having this issue since last summer but I wasn't in any hurry to fix it, just trying small things here and there to see if they helped but no luck so far.

What happens is the bolt picks up two bb's and tries to force them into the chamber, only one will fit and the other gets stuck on the feed ramp. When the bolt tries to go home it can't get fully into battery, so the buckings on the mag and the bolt don't line up. When I pull the trigger for the follow up shot the entire mag of gas dumps out the side of the receiver... I tried Boobies "Double feed fix" and that did not help at all..

My question is what parts do I need to replace for this? I'm planning on ordering the RA Tech barrel/hopup kit from Evike, but could it possibly be the bolt/nozzle itself?

I'm getting increasingly frustrated with this issue, and any insight into it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys,

Zeus.

#2 netpoc

netpoc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

I've found the most common cause of double feeds/jams is the quality, or lack thereof, of the bbs being used. Of course you need to make sure everything is clean and free from debris (most likely from the shattered bbs from the double feeds). The tinyest bit of debris in the chamber/feed ramp area can cause malfunctions. So make sure everything is clean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users