4 replies to this topic

#1 jsai76

jsai76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

i have an ATP Auto

purchased about 1 month ago... light use...

first issue was the trigger gets stuck, along with the slide. unable to rack it. it was pretty stuck so in the end i used a rubber hammer to tap it back forward... at which point i disassembled the gun.

solved this problem by replacing the hammer assembly housing

now after i reassembled it, when i fire it, the slide cycles but doesnt return to normal position, but instead it stops a  couple mm behind normal position and spews out all the gas.

i checked and rechecked all the internal parts and everything looks fine... so now im here scratching my head...

any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated....

sad to say this is probably the LAST KWA product i will ever buy... sorry guys

#2 Larry

Larry

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:39 AM

I have had mine for 3 months,  started doing some of the same things. Striped it down, didnt see anything out of place?  Rails on upper and lower little dirty with the oil  on the slides, gray and paste like? May be  break in?  Lubed  the rails rails with some silicone oil I had, when I first  got it. Not the KWA supplied oil it came with. So I cleaned upper and lower, really got rail groves cleaned out. Reassambled using the  KWA oil  this time (seems pretty thick compared to other ones I have). Been shooting fine last few weeks.  Really didnt think it was that dirty when I took it apart?  Good cleaning right oil, no clue but works great. Did have to seal the base gasket in mag with teflon tape (leak down after 3/4 hours).
   I month old, warr?   I bought a Top Teck recently, motor died next day. Happens, they replaced motor at the store next day. Guns right up their with my KWA, almost :)

#3 choochoo

choochoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

Yeah, I'd bring it into KWA.
I was having this issue and it turned out that the gun doesn't like the cheap airsplat gas.
It was acting up again this weekend, firing one shot then dumping all the gas.  Was using KWA gas this time.  Lubed all the valves with oil.  No problem.  I guess the valves were sticking.
videos after I lubed it.

Also, make sure you lube the outside of the seal #MG12
Posted Image

#4 litemeupairsoft

litemeupairsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:17 PM

Hey check out my review of the ATP AUTO https://www.youtube...._HH0vcU&index=2 and whyll your at sub to my squads channel! Please and THANK YOU.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

View Postlitemeupairsoft, on 03 July 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

Hey check out my review of the ATP AUTO https://www.youtube...._HH0vcU&index=2 and whyll your at sub to my squads channel! Please and THANK YOU.
litemeupairsoft

Hi litemeupairsoft - Welcome to the KWA Forums - While we appreciate your enthusiasm regarding your review of the ATP Auto please start a new thread here: http://www.kwausa.co...howforum=44.  I am deleting your multiple posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users