• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Gameface895

Gameface895

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

I bought this gun 2 years ago, I actually hadn't used it much due to alot of cold weather, but when I tried using it I had some major issues with it.

• The gun has not been injured at all (Meaning never dropped never hurt in any way)

• Whenever I fill it with green gas and fire it shoots 3 pellets and is out of gas.

• I have tried lubing the actual mag

• Whenever I put the mag underwater with gas in it I saw some bubbling which this might mean its just the broken mag.

• I am not sure about a warrenty on this particular item because I have had it for 2 years but I have only used it about 3 times due it not working the 4th time I tried using it.

I am hoping for a reply to this which can help me out, I was thinking about picking up a new mag but before I do that I need to figure out of that is the actual issue.

Thank you

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

View PostGameface895, on 12 April 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

I bought this gun 2 years ago, I actually hadn't used it much due to alot of cold weather, but when I tried using it I had some major issues with it.

• The gun has not been injured at all (Meaning never dropped never hurt in any way)

• Whenever I fill it with green gas and fire it shoots 3 pellets and is out of gas.

• I have tried lubing the actual mag

• Whenever I put the mag underwater with gas in it I saw some bubbling which this might mean its just the broken mag.

• I am not sure about a warrenty on this particular item because I have had it for 2 years but I have only used it about 3 times due it not working the 4th time I tried using it.

I am hoping for a reply to this which can help me out, I was thinking about picking up a new mag but before I do that I need to figure out of that is the actual issue.

Thank you
Hi Gameface, welcome to the KWA Forums.  If the mag is leaking then presumably it is not staying filled enough to shoot more than 3 BB's or so.  You may also need a fresh can of green gas.  Unfortunately, the warranty is long passed.  The mag may be an easy fix though.  Where are the bubbles coming from exactly?

#3 Gameface895

Gameface895

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:03 AM

View Postgcw360, on 12 April 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

Hi Gameface, welcome to the KWA Forums.  If the mag is leaking then presumably it is not staying filled enough to shoot more than 3 BB's or so.  You may also need a fresh can of green gas.  Unfortunately, the warranty is long passed.  The mag may be an easy fix though.  Where are the bubbles coming from exactly?
Thanks for the reply! they are leaking from the bottom of it.
Here is a pic of where its bubbling from
so it isn't internal damage its just mag leaking! thats good to hear.
Posted Image

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:18 AM

View PostGameface895, on 13 April 2014 - 08:03 AM, said:

Thanks for the reply! they are leaking from the bottom of it.
Here is a pic of where its bubbling from
so it isn't internal damage its just mag leaking! thats good to hear.
Posted Image
Is it actually leaking from where the body and the base join or is it leaking fro the fill valve?

#5 Gameface895

Gameface895

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:47 AM

View Postgcw360, on 13 April 2014 - 08:18 AM, said:

Is it actually leaking from where the body and the base join or is it leaking fro the fill valve?
I'm pretty sure from the base and body join.

Just to confirm, if this is the issue it is easily fixed by replacing the mag?

Edited by Gameface895, 13 April 2014 - 09:47 AM.

#6 jtl1952

jtl1952

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

You can replace the mag or just the base seal - $3.75.  An internet search should find a "how to".  You may want to first try filling the mag with green gas & waiting a few days.  I had one that was just dried out & needed silicone to stop leaking.

#7 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

View Postjtl1952, on 13 April 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

You can replace the mag or just the base seal - $3.75.  An internet search should find a "how to".  You may want to first try filling the mag with green gas & waiting a few days.  I had one that was just dried out & needed silicone to stop leaking.
Ditto that.  Don't replace the mag.  If GG doesn't seal it up you can disassemble and try lubing with silicone oil, replace the seal, or send it ti KWA for repair.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m93r, airsoft, problems, help me please, issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users