• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AlphaZulu

AlphaZulu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:47 AM

I recently bought an sr12 upper receiver and 6.01 mad bull barrel that fits the sr12 perfectly. I'm not sure of the exact length. I put the receiver and tbb on my stock sr7 2gx and the fps decreased significantly. It shoots around 350fps with the sr7 receiver and barrel but with the sr12 receiver and barrel it shoots around 230fps. I've only been playing Airsoft for a year so im not too sure why this would be happening. There are zero barrel imperfections and the hop up is fine.  Any suggestions or answers? Could it be a compression problem?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,715 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

View PostAlphaZulu, on 12 April 2014 - 08:47 AM, said:

I recently bought an sr12 upper receiver and 6.01 mad bull barrel that fits the sr12 perfectly. I'm not sure of the exact length. I put the receiver and tbb on my stock sr7 2gx and the fps decreased significantly. It shoots around 350fps with the sr7 receiver and barrel but with the sr12 receiver and barrel it shoots around 230fps. I've only been playing Airsoft for a year so im not too sure why this would be happening. There are zero barrel imperfections and the hop up is fine.  Any suggestions or answers? Could it be a compression problem?
Check your other thread/post....no need to post twice FYI.  You probably need a different cylinder.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SR7, Tight bore barrel, Sr12, compression

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users