• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 M. Robert Perez III

M. Robert Perez III

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

I'm having a major malfunction with my fairly new MP7 GBB.  It had been working great right out of the box for a couple of months.  A few weeks ago, I was firing it in cold weather and after a few shots, all of the gas in the magazine vented explosively out of the ejection port after the last shot.

I thought maybe it was a problem with the magazine, so I ordered a new one.   I just field stripped, cleaned and lubed the gun, loaded and installed the new magazine and test fired it.  The first time I pulled the trigger, all the gas in the magazine immediately vented out of the ejection port, again!  Guess it wasn't the mag after all.

Any ideas on what, if anything, I can do to fix this problem??  Thanks!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,593 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

View PostM. Robert Perez III, on 04 April 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

I'm having a major malfunction with my fairly new MP7 GBB.  It had been working great right out of the box for a couple of months.  A few weeks ago, I was firing it in cold weather and after a few shots, all of the gas in the magazine vented explosively out of the ejection port after the last shot.

I thought maybe it was a problem with the magazine, so I ordered a new one.   I just field stripped, cleaned and lubed the gun, loaded and installed the new magazine and test fired it.  The first time I pulled the trigger, all the gas in the magazine immediately vented out of the ejection port, again!  Guess it wasn't the mag after all.

Any ideas on what, if anything, I can do to fix this problem??  Thanks!
Hi MRP - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  Sorry you are having issues.  The best thing to do is to send it for warranty repair.  Because you gun was distributed by Umarex they will handle the work.  Since Umarex gives a 1 year warranty, you should have any issues so long as you have not violated the warranty.

#3 bambink

bambink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft... Gas blow back rifle... Milsim... IDF

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:20 AM

Mine also having the same issues... but unfortunenately I'm living in Indonesia... so i guess i cant just send it back hehehe...
So... do you have some solution for me? Thanks....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users