• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Raider3

Raider3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:18 AM

Performing maintenance on my KM4 RIS last night, I broke one of my fuse terminals in the crane stock. I went to the Pro Shop's website, only to see that the only place they were listed was with a full wiring harness for $20, and it was out of stock!

Well, I called them this afternoon to see if I could get the part separately. I was very pleased with the service I received. My call was answered by a real person after one ring. the young lady who answered was friendly and directed my call to the Pro Shop, where Michael was very helpful and knowledgeable. He informed me they did sell them separately, and proceeded to take my order. The whole process took like five minutes!

Now, you might say that this is just basic stuff, and I would agree. However, lots of companies don't get the basics like this right.

I just want to say thanks to KWA USA for nailing the basics, and showing that it's not just your weapons that are engineered to outperform, but your customer service folks too!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

View PostRaider3, on 04 April 2014 - 10:18 AM, said:

Performing maintenance on my KM4 RIS last night, I broke one of my fuse terminals in the crane stock. I went to the Pro Shop's website, only to see that the only place they were listed was with a full wiring harness for $20, and it was out of stock!

Well, I called them this afternoon to see if I could get the part separately. I was very pleased with the service I received. My call was answered by a real person after one ring. the young lady who answered was friendly and directed my call to the Pro Shop, where Michael was very helpful and knowledgeable. He informed me they did sell them separately, and proceeded to take my order. The whole process took like five minutes!

Now, you might say that this is just basic stuff, and I would agree. However, lots of companies don't get the basics like this right.

I just want to say thanks to KWA USA for nailing the basics, and showing that it's not just your weapons that are engineered to outperform, but your customer service folks too!
Hi Raider 3 - Welcome to the KWA Forums, and thank you for the kind words.  We hope you will be a frequent flyer on the Forums and if you need help in the future, please feel free to reach out.

#3 Dustmagnet

Dustmagnet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but really, "nailing the basics" would be to have the website and the actual inventory in sync.  Nothing more basic than that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

View PostDustmagnet, on 15 April 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but really, "nailing the basics" would be to have the website and the actual inventory in sync.  Nothing more basic than that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Actually, KWA will sometimes take parts from their "repair stock" in order to help out customers.  In the case of wire harnesses, they actually receive the individual parts so the can replace or assemble what is needed for repairs.  If the full harness was showing out of stock in the Pro Shop, it most likely was....as a complete unit.  With the individual parts available customer's individual needs can be met as in Rader3's case.  This is why I always recommend calling.  The KWA team will always do what they can to help you out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users