4 replies to this topic

#1 caelanbd

caelanbd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

I am just wondering if Magpul parts fit and work with the kwa sr10?

Im looking to change the stock to a Magpul stock and the rifle hand grip to a Magpul one.

#2 BLATEY

BLATEY

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Keepin' it Real.

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:02 PM

Yes, both of these will work.

#3 Fatgoatee

Fatgoatee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

I asked this same question and received the same answer you just did from the same guy but unfortunately he is partly wrong.

The stock should swap right out.  Since the gun is wired to the rear you have to take into consideration your battery.  If you use a battery that fits in the buffer tube you should be fine.  I'm pretty sure their is no space in the butt plate area to fit a battery on the magpul stocks.

As for the handguard, which is what I asked about.  You have to change the delta ring to a real steel style, one like they have on their CQR series and get a end cap.  The delta ring on the SR7s and SR10s are meant for free float style rails.

Here is a link to my thread to check out the responses. http://www.kwausa.co...showtopic=12328

Edited by Fatgoatee, 02 April 2014 - 08:35 PM.

#4 Rain Man

Rain Man

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (obviously). Gaming. Baseball. Fantasy Football. Skiing

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

I agree with fatgoatee. You have to take into consideration that the battery is wired to the back. If its in the buffer tube that fine, but if you keep it in the stock, there may be a problem. Also, you should definitely change the delta ring.

#5 iWar

iWar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Racing at the track, Music, Airsoft, playing sports, and anything that is fun...

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:04 PM

I agree with both Rain Man and Fatgoatee... But you also need to cut out the coil wire in the buffer tube and replace with straight wire to make room for the battery... Also if you still run a fuse (I don't use them in any of my guns) you will lose that as well... Just a few more things to consider...  My buddy runs these batteries in his VFC 416 buffer tube with no problems...

Airsoft Lipo Battery - 1300mah 3S (11.1V) 25C - Short STICK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users