• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pfc Kealakai Peña

Pfc Kealakai Peña

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

I sent out my KWA M1911 MkII PTP last week Wednesday and it arrived at the RMA Department at KWA at approximately 10:30pm on Thursday.

I'm assuming that they denied my warranty service and sent it back. I never got notified that the RMA Department received my gun and are working on it. In that case, I would like some help about my pistol. So the impact hammer decided to finally wear out on me after about a month of owning this gun. I used this gun nearly every weekend I could. I absolutely loved it. I cleaned it and treated it like a real weapon. Suddenly, this part decides to fail on me rendering my pistol unusable.

How exactly would I fix such a problem? What tools do I need?

#2 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:07 AM

I'd give them a call.  Out of warranty repairs need a payment option.  They state they won't work on non-orange tipped guns -- or will orange-tip them first.

-- Chuck

#3 Pfc Kealakai Peña

Pfc Kealakai Peña

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:18 AM

Thank you for your reply. Well there was an issue with the orange tip. I slightly peeled off some of the orange, however, there is still orange showing. I shall give them a call.

#4 Pfc Kealakai Peña

Pfc Kealakai Peña

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:41 PM

I called them and they said they received it today and the technician is currently handling my pistol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users