• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 randombullet

randombullet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, running(XC and Track), swimming, and challenges.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

I haven't been in airsoft for about a year now and I guess I have missed a lot. Can anyone kindly explain to me the following?

I've been looking at many major airsoft retailers at the 1911 MKII and I can't find any that are in stock. Is it because they are discontinued? Or is there a lack of production?

Also I see some versions have 13 round mags while other have 21 round mags. I've never seen a 21 round KWA 1911 mag before. Are they switching out the 13 rounds to the 21 rounds slowly?

Any additional information will be very helpful. Thanks!

Edited by randombullet, 31 March 2014 - 07:33 PM.

#2 Pyro_Buster

Pyro_Buster

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:45 PM

I've been wondering the same thing. There are several places that have the MKII available in tan, but nowhere that has it in black. Additionally, KWA has switched over to the double stacks for their M1911 line. All the major US retailers have that. As for the pistols being discontinued, I highly doubt it.

#3 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

Pyramyd Air shows them all out of stock with the following "due dates:"  I imagine the other retailers will receive them about the same time.  All depends on production and import schedules.

MK I 30 May
MK II 15 Apr
MK III 15 Apr
MK IV 18 Apr
M1911A1 30 Jun

The MK III is the closest to the MK I but with the bull barrel (no barrel bushing), ambidextrous safety lock and extended magazine well.

-- Chuck

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KWA, M1911, PTP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users