• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 uriahskates

uriahskates

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Skateboarding, Airsofting, Adventuring.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

Hello, as I am kind of new to airsoft, I am unfamiliar with upgrades and internal parts.

My plans for upgrading as of right now is to swap my stock SR7 barrel and spring with a KM 6.02 395mm barrel and an M120 spring as advertised in the Pro Shop. To accommodate for the longer barrel, my plans were to just slip on a mock suppressor. Also, I want to swap out my stock Hop-Up bucking with the
Prometheus Purple Soft Bucking.

The reason for these upgrades is that I want to acquire a boost in range, accuracy, and FPS as I usually play outdoors and the SR7 is mainly a CQB gun. My initial goal right now is to achieve around 200 feet of range, FPS just below 400, and outstanding accuracy (even though the gun already has that characteristic) :lol:

The average my gun achieves as of right now is 350 FPS and an estimated 120-150 feet of range.

So, what are your guys' opinion on this build and do you think it is a good idea?

Thank you for your advice. :thumbsup:

Edited by uriahskates, 23 February 2014 - 09:46 PM.

#2 BLATEY

BLATEY

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Keepin' it Real.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

KM barrel I've heard is VERY nice and if you have the money get it, but if you wanted to save some money get a MadBull barrel 6.03 though.

For the bucking I would recommend a G&G green bucking IMO are the best bucking on the market from my experience.

#3 uriahskates

uriahskates

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Skateboarding, Airsofting, Adventuring.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

View PostBLATEY, on 23 February 2014 - 09:28 PM, said:

KM barrel I've heard is VERY nice and if you have the money get it, but if you wanted to save some money get a MadBull barrel 6.03 though.

For the bucking I would recommend a G&G green bucking IMO are the best bucking on the market from my experience.

Are there any problems in installation?

Edited by uriahskates, 23 February 2014 - 09:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users