KWA KM4 SR7 NO RESPONSE to trigger. Please help!

KWA KM4 SR7

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Connor von Slaughter

Connor von Slaughter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

Well...the only intelligible way I know of to communicate this issue is to explain it, and the manner in which it occurred.

Playing CQB tonight, I started to notice that on Semi-Auto that every so many shots, I would pull the trigger, and there would be no response.

This continued happening, but progressed from barely noticeable to every two or three shots

The stimuli that affected the degradation: Within the process of this happening, I could pull the trigger, and nothing would happen. I then switched to full-auto, and it would work fine for the next 10-15 shots. Also, I sometimes it would effectively rectify on it's own by simply waiting a short period of time. The number of effective shots between malfunctions steadily became less and less, until now where it does not fire at all.

Let me note that when I pull the trigger, there is no response what-so-ever. No stress in the motor, nothing turning, nothing. It is as if there is no battery in the gun at all.

What could be causing this???

#2 Connor von Slaughter

Connor von Slaughter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

UPDATE: I pulled it out of the bag, and to my shock it fired...brought it outside, was doing the same thing. After some close analysis of what stimuli effected it in what way, it seems as if a tap or bump...even a small one, to the motor grip will restore firing capability for some time.

#3 bid2630

bid2630

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

Based on what you've reported, try checking your motor connections. Sometimes they come loose.

#4 Jesse Hammil

Jesse Hammil

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:37 AM

Remove the cap on the bottom of the grip.  The connections are right under the cap.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:58 AM

View PostJesse Hammil, on 01 February 2014 - 07:37 AM, said:

Remove the cap on the bottom of the grip.  The connections are right under the cap.
Agreed,it this doesn't fix it, let us know.

See here: http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=2611

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KWA, KM4, SR7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users