• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wushy

Wushy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

Okay  , so i have my Vector for 3-4 months and i want to upgrade it , and i'm not sure what parts  i should consider getting .....

1. The Hepahestus Recoil Kit
Will this brake the gun ? I mean more recoil puts more stress on the parts and i see lots of threads with broken parts and that would be the last thing i want  :(
2. Future Energy Copper Loading Nozzle
Well the stock one is plastic so i guess i should get one of these ....
3. Detonator Aluminum Mag Catch
The stock one is also plastic , but probably by reloading a dosen of times i'll wear it , had a problem like this with a pistol but the mag catch of the pistol was pot metal , so idk...
4. Supressor with inner barrel
More accuracy , more fps , i'll probably  get one of these , but the model i wanted (KSC one with Defiance trademarks) is out of stock :(

Please tell me what should i get and how will the Hephaestus kit affect my gun's internals ?

#2 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:13 AM

Hello Wushy,

1. The Hepahestus Recoil Kit
Most recoil kits do wear the internals faster

2. Future Energy Copper Loading Nozzle
This stock part never breaks. True, it is not metal to begin with but it is also a part that does not take much stress. I've never had a Vector sent in because of this part breaking. Also, the stock cup seal design performs better than the o-ring design on the Future Energy

3. Detonator Aluminum Mag Catch
Remember if you upgrade the strength of one part, other parts may take more stress instead. A metal mag catch may result in rounding the magazine body where the magazine catch engages

4. Suppressor with inner barrel
I don't see why not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users