2 replies to this topic

#1 manglepop

manglepop

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

Does anyone have any experience with this recoil kit?

http://www.hephaestu...8&product_id=73

#2 delisle45

delisle45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

My Vector came with one as a bundle.  Installation is fairly easy just be careful with the screws on the recoil buffer as mine were thread locked in by the looks of it.

The part of the kit that installs into the baseplate (the lug with the spring on top of it) had the roll pin hole drilled at an angle so the pin would not re-install fully from one side through to the other.  So I had to modify the hole on the Hephaestus part to suit.

You do notice the recoil, but RA-Tech also make a CNC steel recoil buffer to replace the stock one entirely.

Paul.

Edited by delisle45, 25 January 2014 - 09:52 PM.

#3 manglepop

manglepop

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

View Postdelisle45, on 25 January 2014 - 09:50 PM, said:

My Vector came with one as a bundle.  Installation is fairly easy just be careful with the screws on the recoil buffer as mine were thread locked in by the looks of it.

The part of the kit that installs into the baseplate (the lug with the spring on top of it) had the roll pin hole drilled at an angle so the pin would not re-install fully from one side through to the other.  So I had to modify the hole on the Hephaestus part to suit.

You do notice the recoil, but RA-Tech also make a CNC steel recoil buffer to replace the stock one entirely.

Paul.

thanks. do u think its worth the money for the kit or should i just get RA-Tech KWA KRISS VECTOR Hard Kick Set and RA-Tech KWA KRISS VECTOR CNC Steel Recoil Buffer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users