#1 sgjr

sgjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Proverbs 3:5-6

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

Hey Guys,
I'm very new to Airsoft, so please take it easy on me here ;). I would like to purchase the
CQR Mod 2, but I am lost when it comes to what battery and charger I should get. From research I know I would like a 11.1 Lipo battery, but there are so many specs for these things & I have now idea which battery or charger to get so I can get the best battery life, ROF . . Etc. Could you guys help me with determining the best setup for this CQR Mod 2? I'm also curious as to what the best BBs for this particular gun are. Thanks for all the help guys. Have a great week.

SG

#2 choochoo

choochoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

I ran this battery in my MOD1.  Does fit in the handguard, albeit a little snug.
http://www.hobbyking...RSOFT_Pack.html
0.25gm KWA/KWC bbs work the best for me.

#3 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:30 AM

The Tenergy battery charger in the ProShop is an excellent charger albeit overkill if you just have LiPO batteries  This same charger seems to be branded in a couple dozen brands so look around.  The Hobbyking battery has been shown to fit.

You'll want two batteries, LiPO bag, and the charger at a minimum.  Tough to spend $100 to power a $200 gun, but there it is.

BBs?  KWA recommends 0.25gm but it's a matter of experimentation.  0.28 and 0.30 are popular weights a well.  Quality BBs are a must.  I shoot Elite Force biodegradable in all my airsoft guns.
-- Chuck

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CQR Mod 2, battery, Lipo, 11.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users