2 replies to this topic

#1 Dreadzombie

Dreadzombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

Hello all,

So i bought a mk2 ptp by KWA a while ago, and while the first few shots were very satisfying, now any time the gun is shot the magazine falls out of the gun. I assume this would be a problem with the mag release, but it doesnt look worn, and no amount of running (with the gun in the holster) dislodges the magazine. Is it just the force from the gas that dislodges it?  Or could it be some other problem im not seeing? The gun was brand new when bought also.

TLDR: Mag falls out when shot, help please

Thanks!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,559 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:57 AM

View PostDreadzombie, on 11 January 2014 - 07:12 PM, said:

Hello all,

So i bought a mk2 ptp by KWA a while ago, and while the first few shots were very satisfying, now any time the gun is shot the magazine falls out of the gun. I assume this would be a problem with the mag release, but it doesnt look worn, and no amount of running (with the gun in the holster) dislodges the magazine. Is it just the force from the gas that dislodges it?  Or could it be some other problem im not seeing? The gun was brand new when bought also.

TLDR: Mag falls out when shot, help please

Thanks!
Sure sounds like the mag release to me.

#3 Matthew Senneca

Matthew Senneca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Alright thanks! Just wanted a second opinion before I ordered one,  will post if all goes well thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users