No replies to this topic

#1 PJ-P09

PJ-P09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

Hi, as i hope some of you already read my last year post about the WiiTech nozzle and nozzle guide review,
finally i could make a video tutorial how to install this two parts and some new parts that i've purchased tis past xmas.
Here is the first video installing the nozzle kit, also you can read the full review in this link.
YouTube link

I broke the disconnector last october, it was already replaced by the Action spare part due to i couldn't find in stock the original KWA. In december i discovered that WiiTech has designed an enchanced version of the disconector but this time this is made by CNC process with a really hard material, hardening steel. It's almost twice as heavy as the original and spare parts made by other manufacturers, but for sure much much more strong than them. Original and action parts are made with some crappy metal that breaks after 7000 shoots, in my case the action broke before 6000 rounds.
I hope this one made with steel wont break and is the last disconnector i replace in my gun.
Here is the step by step guide to replace it:

And finally the last upgrade i made, replace the outer barrel with the aluminum outer barrel made also by WiiTech by cnc. It at least double the weight, making the gun more realistic, it holds the inner barrel strongly with tho m3 screws (original barrel only has one) and 3 O-rings.
This two M3 screws gives us the chance to adjust vertically the inner barrel, in the original part the inner barrel is hold to the lower side of the outer.
This item is hard anodized wich makes it les than a milimeter bigger than the original, not a big deal to fit it in the whole gun, but hard to fit in the feed ramp base part 15 and in the muzzle base part 18.
But with some silicone oil and a hammer you could fit it in.

The only really con that i've foud is that in this barrel you can't fit the hopup cylinder clamp part 90
This part helps to adjust the hopup giving us that StepByStep adjust and making that "click" sound, thankfully removing this doesn't affect to the functionallity of the hopup, you can still adjust it and works as good as before.

Next week i'll upload the video with the final results of all parts working together.

Maybe in the future i'll made some more upgrades listed here:
1.- Angel custom V/W shape hopup rubber or MapleLeaf EVO II hopup set. link1 link2
2.- WiiTech Steel sear part 151 link
3.- A+ Studio Hop Up Assistant Device link
4.- AngryGun/WiiTech power up barrel extension link1 link2
5.- If i can find it in stock the STUN Enhanced Steel Spring Guide with Bearing link
The spring suffers a lot especially with high ROF, so it's good to add to the spring guide bearings so the spring does not extrese that much.

If any of you have experience with any of the components listed above please comment your results

And finally external parts:
1.- I'm waiting to get a magpul AFG2, i'll try to modify it to fit in the lower rail.
2.- When i have more money i would like to use a RMR dot sight like this

This is all, hope you like it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mp9, disconnector, steel, aluminum, wiitech, upgrades, p09, nozzle, barrel, kmp9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users