• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Caliaton

Caliaton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Hi everyone, I just got my mark 3 yesterday and unfortunately I've been having problems with the way it's been firing and using gas from the start, and I know many others have had similar problems as well. Yes, I am using propane, taking the proper precautions. But my problem is when I have a fully loaded magazine completely filled with gas (believe me I tried holding it there for like 30 seconds once), I will only get about 3-5 strong shots every time, then it will start to die down quite rapidly, the slide won't go all the way back and the bbs will no longer even come out of the barrel every other time I pull the trigger. After around 10 shots it will either stop firing completely or it will cycle halfway and stick there (jamming?) and expel the rest of the gas that was left in the magazine, which honestly sounds like a lot. Some times when this happens I will nudge the slide forward manually and it will fire a few more times but of course not cycle all the way back or feed most of the bbs. I also noticed after firing a few mags that a light layer of frost will actually form around some parts at the rear of the gun, probably normal but this is my first gbb after all. I already tried lubricating the guns insides and i'm still seeing the same results so i'm at a loss as of what to do here. :/ Oh, and it's in the 70's today where I live so weather shouldn't really take a toll I don't think.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

View PostCaliaton, on 04 January 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

Hi everyone, I just got my mark 3 yesterday and unfortunately I've been having problems with the way it's been firing and using gas from the start, and I know many others have had similar problems as well. Yes, I am using propane, taking the proper precautions. But my problem is when I have a fully loaded magazine completely filled with gas (believe me I tried holding it there for like 30 seconds once), I will only get about 3-5 strong shots every time, then it will start to die down quite rapidly, the slide won't go all the way back and the bbs will no longer even come out of the barrel every other time I pull the trigger. After around 10 shots it will either stop firing completely or it will cycle halfway and stick there (jamming?) and expel the rest of the gas that was left in the magazine, which honestly sounds like a lot. Some times when this happens I will nudge the slide forward manually and it will fire a few more times but of course not cycle all the way back or feed most of the bbs. I also noticed after firing a few mags that a light layer of frost will actually form around some parts at the rear of the gun, probably normal but this is my first gbb after all. I already tried lubricating the guns insides and i'm still seeing the same results so i'm at a loss as of what to do here. :/ Oh, and it's in the 70's today where I live so weather shouldn't really take a toll I don't think.
Sorry you are having issues with your MK III.  I have some questions.  Is the gun new, do you have more that one mag, and where did you purchase it from?

Moved to appropriate Forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kwa, m1911, mark 3, magazine, gas, feeding, problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users