• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Anubis

Anubis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:19 AM

Hi guys, I have an old KP8 which I purchased in 2006. I played with it a while, then it started to act up, and then I put it away. So now, 3 years later with the invention of this KWA community, I'd like to get his gun up to running order.

Basically, my problem was that the gun's blowback was very weak and the bb was being propelled at a very low velocity. Tinkering with the gun, I think the problem comes to parts 27-33, or the gas piston assembly. The inside piston sticks sometimes and I think that's where the problem is. There's a pin that holds the inner tube from the outer tube. I've tried 3 years ago and today to try and get that pin out. Does anyone know how to remove this piece?

Although I think that the KWA proshop is a great thing, I'd rather not order from them and try to fix it.

Also, if I do need to order parts, I can't order online, but I do have an authorized seller in my area (I live in Hawaii), could I procure parts from KWA through them?

I really enjoyed this weapon, and now I have time to get it up and running.

Thanks in advance.

-Anubis

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:01 PM

You do have a couple options.

1. Buy the parts from ProShop and DIY.
2. Buy the parts from ProShop and have someone else do it.
3. PowerEdge is one of our authorized reseller and I have heard a lot of good works from Peter.  He can most likely order the parts and fix it up for you.

And finally..

4. You can call our service center and send the gun in for Out of Warrant repair/tune up.  We charged $35 + shipping for the service.   I believe smaller parts are usually covered.  Just call us and we can help you determine what needs to be fixed.

Mahalo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users