Taking off the body on a KM4S Tactical
Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:40 AM
As the title says, I'm trying to take off the upper receiver parts of the KM4S Tactical for a paint respray. I've managed to take off the front cage and top rail, but do I need to take off the Delta ring to take the sides of the body off? It looks like you can do it without removing the Delta ring but the parts diagram on this site doesn't make it clear.....
Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:58 PM
1. Fire gun in Semi-auto a few times to set the Piston at the rest position. Make sure there is no Magazine inserted and that no bb's are in the Hop-up Unit. Do this outside and wear safety glasses.
2. Remove Lower S-System Hand-Guard from the RAS.
3. Disconnect the battery and then the Wiring Harness connections.
3. Remove rear Body Pin.
4. Swing open Upper Receiver and remove Inner Barrel.
5. Remove front Body Pin.
6. Lift off Upper Receiver from Lower Receiver.
That should do it.
Edited by vanevery, 01 January 2014 - 03:02 PM.
Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:00 AM
Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:31 AM
Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:51 AM
Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users