• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ToXiic45

ToXiic45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

I made a topic last month but didn't get an answer. Well the problem is isolated as I can see. Part #119 is not the culprit here as it is with most sticking issues. The problem here is the trigger bar. The slide sticks on the trigger bar. I figured that out by racking back the slide holding the trigger down. And wallah it doesn't stick whatsoever. Is there any solution for this? I've tried everything including general maintenance and vigerous cleaning. I dont want to dremel it down, although I have the resources to do so. Any ideas?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

View PostToXiic45, on 29 December 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

I made a topic last month but didn't get an answer. Well the problem is isolated as I can see. Part #119 is not the culprit here as it is with most sticking issues. The problem here is the trigger bar. The slide sticks on the trigger bar. I figured that out by racking back the slide holding the trigger down. And wallah it doesn't stick whatsoever. Is there any solution for this? I've tried everything including general maintenance and vigerous cleaning. I dont want to dremel it down, although I have the resources to do so. Any ideas?
Can you send a picture of the serial number?

#3 ToXiic45

ToXiic45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

I tried to take a decent picture but my camera phone isn't good with macro photography. My serial number is as follows: 25094705. This is the first I've heard of this problem and a thorough Google search comes back with no results.

Edited by ToXiic45, 30 December 2013 - 04:20 PM.

#4 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

View PostToXiic45, on 30 December 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

I tried to take a decent picture but my camera phone isn't good with macro photography. My serial number is as follows: 25•094705. This is the first I've heard of this problem and a thorough Google search comes back with no results.

It might just be a little tight around the sear assembly. This is usually caused by some burrs left over from the manufacturing process. I usually take all the sears out and use a soft file to make all the sides on each of the sears as smooth as possible. After that I put some shock oil on them after installation and usually that does the trick.

#5 ToXiic45

ToXiic45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

Hmm I have a full disassembly guide saved so I can try that out. Thanks man. It looks simple enough just messing with the hammer assembly. I have a dremel with a cotton tip, would you recommend using that to polish the sears?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users