• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eXiLe.86

eXiLe.86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:07 AM

Hello all first time posting here I hear that kwa forums have the answers for everything so I'm hoping that is true in my case. I have recently purchased the kriss vector in tan from evike along with four mags. I fielded the gun at killzone airsoft and it performed beautifully nailing guys 150-200 feet with ease using .30bbs. But I have noticed on one if the mags I ordered the bolt catch locks back even though I still have bbs in the mag. It's only on the one mag I've tested it with all the others and they work flawlessly . Is there something I can try to fix this issue. I thank you all in advance for your help.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,719 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PosteXiLe.86, on 29 December 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

Hello all first time posting here I hear that kwa forums have the answers for everything so I'm hoping that is true in my case. I have recently purchased the kriss vector in tan from evike along with four mags. I fielded the gun at killzone airsoft and it performed beautifully nailing guys 150-200 feet with ease using .30bbs. But I have noticed on one if the mags I ordered the bolt catch locks back even though I still have bbs in the mag. It's only on the one mag I've tested it with all the others and they work flawlessly . Is there something I can try to fix this issue. I thank you all in advance for your help.
Hi eXiLe.86 - Congratulation on your tan Vector and welcome to the KWA Forums.  How many BBs are left in the mag when it locks the bolt back?

#3 eXiLe.86

eXiLe.86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

Well after loading the mag up to 49 rounds after the first few shots it locks back I release the bolt catch and after every shot the bolt locks back sometimes I may get 3 or 4 shits before it locks back again but It always locks back within the first half of the mag.

Edited by eXiLe.86, 29 December 2013 - 05:23 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bolt Catch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users