• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joelg214

joelg214

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

I have a km16br and i would like to upgrade it. i was wondering what would be the best things to upgrade for the best accuracy and longest range. i was thinking of upgrading the hop up but i dont know which one would be the best. but i was thinking of the lonex ultimate or the madbull ultimate or prometheus, i also like the angel custom 6.01 tight bore and a g&g green bucking. would these fit in the gun and would they even make it better.

please give me some of your suggestions on what you think would be the best to upgrade and what parts to upgrade it to. i would really appreciate it.

thanks in advance

#2 Everything_airsoft

Everything_airsoft

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, camping, learning new skills. Im a wanna be airsoft tech

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

View Postjoelg214, on 27 December 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

I have a km16br and i would like to upgrade it. i was wondering what would be the best things to upgrade for the best accuracy and longest range. i was thinking of upgrading the hop up but i dont know which one would be the best. but i was thinking of the lonex ultimate or the madbull ultimate or prometheus, i also like the angel custom 6.01 tight bore and a g&g green bucking. would these fit in the gun and would they even make it better.

please give me some of your suggestions on what you think would be the best to upgrade and what parts to upgrade it to. i would really appreciate it.

thanks in advance
Hey I just bought a madbull black python and g&g bucking yesturday. When it comes in i will report back results with .30 gram bb's. Just a tip i was told you need at least .30's or else the hopup will be over hopping. Will post results in a few days when the parts come in.

#3 RabidGerbil

RabidGerbil

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Family, Airspft and Muscle Cars!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:18 AM

Over hopping should not be a problem, but using .30's will give best performance.

#4 Everything_airsoft

Everything_airsoft

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, camping, learning new skills. Im a wanna be airsoft tech

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

View Postjoelg214, on 27 December 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

thanks in advance
The madbull black python 6.03 455mm and g&g bucking work great with .30s or .32's. If you buy them be sure to clean the barrel and such before you install.

#5 Rain Man

Rain Man

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (obviously). Gaming. Baseball. Fantasy Football. Skiing

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:17 AM

I would definitely have to recommend a mad bull barrel. Best I've ever used. As for hop up, a G&G should be pretty good. How about a flat hop?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: km16br

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users