• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Section-D

Section-D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

hey was wondering i have a umarex usp and wante to know if i could convert the it to the usp match inner outter barrel and compensator on my umarex? i really like the mill dots on it and was wondering if their was parts available too convert it. thanks in advance.

Attached Files

#2 ToXiic45

ToXiic45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

Yeah it will work as the inner barrel and outer barrel are a direct match just longer. The compensator fits by bolting onto the lower proprietary rail and trigger guard. You can essentially have a match looking USP with the nice white dots. I don't recommend getting the enlarged mag well though. You need to change the lanyard loop for one that has a hole for the mag well to screw into. The mag well also requires use of the match mags solely as tactical and standard mags are not long enough. Although the mags fit without the base plates I'd advise against it. The parts you seek are in the pro shop; sometimes the online store isn't updated so I suggest calling.

Edited by ToXiic45, 21 December 2013 - 02:16 AM.

#3 Section-D

Section-D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

thank you for the reply Toxiic45 lol i just bought the usp on a impulse buy then i seen the usp match and was kinda like wow thats sexy but didnt like that it didnt have the mill dots. nice i will defenitly look it up in the pro shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users