• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ToXiic45

ToXiic45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

My slide has started to stick again. And the usual culprit part #119 isnt the issue as my screw is replaced with a Phillips head of the same size. I noticed that the resistance is from the trigger bar. While holding down the trigger and manually cycling the slide there is no problem. But regular use it sticks even when cleaned and lubed appropriately. Anyone have any ideas for a solution? Thanks.

#2 DiGiTaL-CORE

DiGiTaL-CORE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

Hate to raise an old thread, but it's unanswered and I'm having the exact same issue with the USP Compact Tactical. It's only 2 days old and I've cleaned and lubed it according to the videos posted here on the forum and have done so repeatedly. I purchased it from EVIKE if that's important.

Basically, the slide gets stuck unless I hold the trigger down during release just as ToXiic has described. As far as I can tell, the slide is scraping heavily on part # 30 since it seems to get stuck while the hammer is down. However, I'm just guessing as it's the only part that recedes down while I hold down the trigger thus letting the slide return.

I can post a video if necessary, but this video pretty much shows what I'm going through. Any help would be much appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users