• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eddy Sanders

Eddy Sanders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

-------------------------------------------------------SOLVED----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I know there are a few topics around this, but I can't see one with the exact problem I have (or explained in as much detail)

So, I finally got my hand's on the FPG (the full kit) and it's an awesome gun, but I'm having trouble shooting it.

If I chamber the gun with a loaded clip in, the trigger won't work, it seems to pull back but doesn't trigger the fire mechanism, but, I can take the clip out, re-chamber the gun and reinsert the clip, then it will shoot.

Another couple of small issues I'm having which may or may not be related are: when I fold the gun, a bb will fall out the clip every time, and it seems to jam a lot on full auto.

Could the clip be the issue? or is there a fix I could do? I bought it through a UK site named Zero one, it's a reputable site, but not sure if mine will be covered through a warranty?

Edited by Eddy Sanders, 17 December 2013 - 06:20 AM.

#2 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

If I had to take a guess, it sounds like a spacing issue between the slide and the lower. The full magazine might push the slide upward and this will might result in the slide not being able to push the hammer down into the locked position. This also causes the full auto jam also since it will randomly not reset the hammer properly. This can be fixed by a manual adjustment of the trigger bar. That's just a guess, though.

#3 Eddy Sanders

Eddy Sanders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:19 AM

Thanks for the response. I tried it with another clip I recently bought, and it seems I had a faulty clip. The new one works great.

The old clip had scuff marks on the top right where the bb's are fed into the gun, whereas the new one doesn't have any scuffing there at all, so I assume it was bent. this solves the bb falling out on fold up and the jamming as well.

#4 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

Ah. Just get a new feeding lip and you'll have a good magazine again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FPG, Problem, Firing, Chamber, shooting, Issues, Clip, Trigger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users