• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 duanengo2

duanengo2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hello forumers. I have received my M226 PTP from Fedex today and when I opened the box and held the gun. I noticed that the magazine release button wasn't installed onto the gun so there's just a hole where the release button should be. I did find the button and a tiny spring elsewhere in the box. So I'm wondering what I should do at this point, as I am a bit disappointed since this will be my first airsoft gun. Thanks for any replies!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,300 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

View Postduanengo2, on 03 December 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

Hello forumers. I have received my M226 PTP from Fedex today and when I opened the box and held the gun. I noticed that the magazine release button wasn't installed onto the gun so there's just a hole where the release button should be. I did find the button and a tiny spring elsewhere in the box. So I'm wondering what I should do at this point, as I am a bit disappointed since this will be my first airsoft gun. Thanks for any replies!
Hi duanengo2 - Welcome the KWA Forums.  Was the gun purchased new from an authorized reseller or on the secondhand market?  Regardless, I would contact he seller for resolution.  Short of that, here is the owner's manual with a diagram of the that shows the mag release parts.  You can contact KWA to purchase replacement parts assuming they are in stock.

http://www.kwausa.co.../mmd17 m226.pdf

Posted Image

Telephone Numbers:
  • 1.626.581.1777 (Voice)
  • 1.626.581.0777 (Fax)

For Questions / Warranty / Order Status / Parts Request / Returns

Service Hours:

• Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5:30pm (PST)
  • Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays - Closed

Address:

KWA USA
18571 E. Gale Ave
City of Industry, CA 91748-1339
USA

Hope this helps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Release, Magazine, Button, Detached, M226

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users