So is it impossible to get M93R and M9 PTP parts?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Icurblud

Icurblud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

Is it almost impossible to get certain parts for these guns.  I have 2 KWA M9's , one tactical and one not.  Both guns are great.  I also have the M93R that started having some issues. I sent it into KWA for repair but its taking a long time.  A few guys told me this weekend at a skirmish that the PTP line is gone and parts are going to be impossible to get.  I know the M93R is discontiued.   I am being told i need an outer barrel on my M93R.  This is what i am being told is the holdup.

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:42 AM

Icurblud,
   The PTP and the M93R II are absolutely not discontinued. We had run out of outer barrels for the M93R II, but have them on order with the factory. Understand that we often have to wait for the factory to do a production run of a certain model before we can get extra parts for that model. The factory does not have a lot of extra parts that are stocked, but once a certain product is going to be produced on the production schedule, they make all the parts plus any extras that we request...then they make the guns and send them out to us along with the spare parts needed.
Parts will continue to come, the factory production schedule has been concentrating on all of the new products you've been seeing come out this year. We will be gearing up for more pistols and the PTP lineup this coming new year.
I hope that clears up any rumors you've heard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users