#1 Soulkreig

Soulkreig

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Parkour.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

If I pull the trigger on my M93R and the gun fires off a burst, when I release the trigger and pull the trigger again nothing happens. If I keep letting the trigger forward and pulling it back, after a time or two I'll hear a "click" when the trigger goes back forward and then it'll fire off a burst when I pull the trigger back and the issue repeats. If I pull the trigger back and then let go of the trigger (letting it fly forward) it'll "click" and the next pull will fire a burst everytime. This issue is not present in semi or full auto. Since my 93R is 4 or 5 years old I figure a spring somewhere had gotten weak, or it could be that the teeth on my burst selector bar are mangled horribly. What do I need to replace? Thanks for any help. :)  If need be I could make a video demonstration, but that might take me a day or two to do as my M93R is fully disassembled and I'm working on making a new piston and rocket valve for it (getting some O-Rings in there so I can hopefully fire off a full mag without running out of gas).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users