SR10 AEG Stock Buffer tube Magpul

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vo Phan Khoi Nguyen

Vo Phan Khoi Nguyen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, fitness, airsoft, motor-vehicles, books and guns. Typical guy thing y'know?

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Hey guys, I'm as fresh as it gets, I've been airsofting for quite a while now, and is interested in Magpul's product line. I know, how typical, greenhorn trying to "operator" the hell out of his system.

The problem is the the stock, Magpul 5.56 Precision Adjustable-Stock, or the PRS, it's a nice looking fixed buttstock that I'm planning on buying, long story short, will it fit the SR10 tube? The one where the 11.1 LiPo goes in. I've been searching for answers for a while, and encounter 2 problems, first, no one's ever been silly enough to put a 360 butt stock package (the stock and monopod) on an airsoft gun, second, I'm pretty sure guys who have modified their tubes to accept it.

Currently I'm running with the collapsible MOE stock from Magpul. Yeah, sort of a big Magpul fan. And it fits fine, so I was thinking may be the PRS would fit just fine as well, though the locking mechanism is different, because it is a fixed stock after all.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,301 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

Welcome to the KWA Forums VPKN - Here's the only reference I have seen thus far regarding your question:http://www.kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9141

Update, I just found this.  Sounds doable but tricky: http://www.airsoftca...ad.php?t=118459

Hope this helps.

#3 fosterkid

fosterkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

hi newbie im a newbie as well and i would like to know what type if battery do you have in your moe stock now i really want to get a magpull moe stock but afraid no battery will fit in it and if so i would like to use a lipo around 11.1v discharge rate of 20 - 40c anything over 1000mah

-also does the real steal magpul stocks fit on the buffer tube of a kwa sr10 ( directed toward Super Moderator)

any help much appreciated =]

Edited by fosterkid, 06 November 2013 - 07:56 AM.

#4 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

I have a regular (mil spec) Magpul MOE stock on my KM4.  The lower receiver extension is the same diameter as the USGI M4 Carbine so the stock fits perfectly.  Same for my LM4.  I don't know why the KM4-SR10 would be any different.  

It's your money:  I had these stocks in my spare parts box and strongly doubt I'd have purchased them just to "Barbie Up" these airsoft guns.

-- Chuck

Edited by Chuck S, 06 November 2013 - 03:45 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SR10, AEG, Stock, Buffer tube, Magpul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users