Need a part that is out of stock. Anyone know where I can buy one? I need part http://store.kwausa.com/LM4-PTRHopUpInnerBarrelClamp.aspx

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Michael Rebar

Michael Rebar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

Hi All!

This is a $3 dollar part that I having trouble finding.  Please, if anyone knows where I can find one, please either PM me or send me an email.
http://store.kwausa....arrelClamp.aspx

michael.rebar@gmail.com

Thanks!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

View PostMichael Rebar, on 25 October 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

Hi All!

Thanks!
Please note: I have edited your post and removed certain personal information.  It is not recommended that you post personal contact information including cell phone numbers.

Hi Michael, Welcome to the KWA Forums.  I can certainly understand the frustration you must be feeling and your determination to obtain this part.  Please understand, however, that buying and selling are forbidden on these Forums.  So, now that that is out of the way, have you tried calling KWA to determine if they the part is in stock?  Often, parts are set aside for repairs and are not listed in the Pro-Shop. Additionally, there is sometimes a lag time between receiving parts and having them posted in the Pro Shop.

Telephone Numbers:
  • 1.626.581.1777 (Voice)
  • 1.626.581.0777 (Fax)

For Questions / Warranty / Order Status / Parts Request / Returns

Service Hours:

• Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5:30pm (PST)
  • Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays - Closed

Address:

KWA USA
18571 E. Gale Ave
City of Industry, CA 91748-1339
USA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users