• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NickGoose

NickGoose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

I recently bought the MK23 (love it btw) and was wondering if I can change the inner barrel to the one I pasted in the link below.

http://www.airsoftat...5mm-p/65271.htm

I know that the inner barrel in the MK23 is 130 mm long and the diameter is 6.05 mm and this one is 135 mm with a 6.01 mm diameter which is perfect. Also I did notice that there is room for that extra 5 mm I was just wondering if this barrel would actually fit in the MK23 inner barrel base.

I would greatly appreciate any responses or advice. Thanks

Edited by NickGoose, 17 October 2013 - 10:40 AM.

#2 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Hello NickGoose,
Congradulations on the new pistol! Unfortunately if you wish to replace the inner barrel it must be specifically made for the KWA MK23 or at least made for the KWA USP series. This is required due to the cut of the hop up window. The link you provided was for an inner barrel made for a Mac10 AEP, and by the pictures of it, will not work in the MK23

#3 NickGoose

NickGoose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

View PostSR105, on 17 October 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

Hello NickGoose,
Congradulations on the new pistol! Unfortunately if you wish to replace the inner barrel it must be specifically made for the KWA MK23 or at least made for the KWA USP series. This is required due to the cut of the hop up window. The link you provided was for an inner barrel made for a Mac10 AEP, and by the pictures of it, will not work in the MK23

SR105,

Thank you for the response! Yea I knew what gun that inner barrel was for I was wishing that I could pull something off but unfortunately I won't be able too. Do you know of any upgraded inner barrels for the MK23 I can purchase with around the same length (130-135 mm) with that same diameter (6.01 mm) that Kwa sells or anyone else for that matter ?

Edited by NickGoose, 17 October 2013 - 10:53 AM.

#4 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

There are some out there but I cannot comment as to their quality or reliability. I'm satisfied with my stock MK23 inner barrel so I have no experience with after-market inner barrels. Just do a quick search in Google for "KWA MK23 inner barrel" and you'll find a few

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users