KWA M9 Trigger Return Spring Broke , Is there a video?

Is there a video to replace

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Icurblud

Icurblud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

My trigger doesnt return. I have heard this is a common issue with the KWA M9 guns.  I pull the trigger and there it stays. I push it forward and it fires again , but again the trigger does not return.  Is this hard to replace. I have checked you tube on replacement but cannot find a video.  Does the whole gun need to be taken apart or can i just slide out the trigger pin?
'
;

#2 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

This spring goes in exactly like the Beretta 92 or M9 pistol.  And that spring is probably easier to get than one for the KWA version.

The trigger pin is secured by the tip of the slide lock spring.  Remove the slide and press the slide lock up to about 45° and pull it carefully out of the frame.  Remove the lil spring and press the trigger pivot pin out far enough to remove and replace the trigger return spring.

Google "replace m92 trigger spring" (without the quotes" and take your choice of videos.

-- Chuck

#3 Icurblud

Icurblud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

I googled and i youtubed.  Videos on the KWA M9 are hard to find on how to change that spring.  I did see a thread on here the other day that showed how to do it with a bunch of pics instead of a video.  The videos i have watched are way different that what the pics look like and shows how to do it. The pics made it look real easy to change. So i guess i will be tackling it this tomorrow with the help of those pics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users