• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mdjwm

mdjwm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

My mp9 will not fire auto. When I switch to auto, it fires semi, and it also fires semis when the switch is on semi. This happened after I cleaned and reassembled the gun. I bought the gun this spring and have maybe 5000 rounds through it.  (p.s.. this was put into the wrong section in error, but I don't know how to delete it)   ps2. I took a closer look at the gun and actually cleaned the trigger area, which i'd missed before. There was a tiny bit of junk in the fire mode switch that kept the trigger mechanism that meshes with the switch from going back all the way. I mention this in case others run into the same problem.

Edited by mdjwm, 06 October 2013 - 07:26 AM.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

Topic moved, carry on.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Have a look at the fire selector bar, #6

Here: http://kwausa.com/im...cr_s02_kmp9.jpg

Posted Image

And above.  I would compare what you see in your MP9 to the diagram and picture to see if the part is damaged or not properly installed.

Hope this helps.

#4 PJ-P09

PJ-P09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Maybe is that the disconnector or disconnector spring isn't well assembled... or even is broken..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users