• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kingsxjt

kingsxjt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

My friend did not recommend a lipo on my CQR MOD 1 because he said that if you put a lipo in it it would not be able to get enough air and therefore less range. Not sure if that is true just wanted to confirm or deny what he said.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,646 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

View Postkingsxjt, on 20 September 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

My friend did not recommend a lipo on my CQR MOD 1 because he said that if you put a lipo in it it would not be able to get enough air and therefore less range. Not sure if that is true just wanted to confirm or deny what he said.
No.  That would only happen if the gun was cycling too fast and the piston short stroked.  With the set up in the MODs 1 and 2 this shouldn't be an issue with an 11.1v 15C lipo of 1400 mAh.

#3 kingsxjt

kingsxjt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

Thank you

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,646 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

My pleasure.  FYI, even if you were cycling too fast it would only be noticed on full-auto normally.

#5 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

Sometimes I wonder where some people get their information.......................................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users