Jump to content


Kmp9 truth or myth?


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nbv386

nbv386

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Reno,NV
  • Country:

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

I was wondering, iv heard that you can't put the mag in the gun unless the bolt is locked back or else it will damage the mag. Is this true?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

View Postnbv386, on 14 September 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

I was wondering, iv heard that you can't put the mag in the gun unless the bolt is locked back or else it will damage the mag. Is this true?
False.  In fact, the only KWA gun where the bolt MUST be open when inserting the mag is the KM11A1.  With that gun the inserting the mag with the bolt closed can cause the cylinder to break.  This is not the case with the MP9.  If you've seen the videos on YouTube stating the opposite they are incorrect.

#3 PJ-P09

PJ-P09

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

that only happen in "OpenBolt" systems like the m11, m10, uzi......and maruzen mpk5
i tested the m11 and had lot of problems of double feeding due to the open bolt system

#4 choochoo

choochoo

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Country:

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

View Postgcw360, on 14 September 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

False.  In fact, the only KWA gun where the bolt MUST be open when inserting the mag is the KM11A1.  With that gun the inserting the mag with the bolt closed can cause the cylinder to break.  This is not the case with the MP9.  If you've seen the videos on YouTube stating the opposite they are incorrect.
Funny, because of those videos, I do this with my mp9....  oh well, I guess I don't have to worry now :clap:

#5 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

View Postchoochoo, on 17 September 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

Funny, because of those videos, I do this with my mp9....  oh well, I guess I don't have to worry now :clap:
If it's on the web in a video it must be true....NOT!

#6 nbv386

nbv386

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Reno,NV
  • Country:

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

Thanks it was really starting to annoy me and I just couldn't see why. Now I know




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users