WE NEED MAGS!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Capt.Squishy

Capt.Squishy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Milsim, Tae Kwon do, 4X4's and fire arms...

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

I am begging and pleading with you guys we need mags, I have a need for at least a $1000. dollars worth of mags and they are no where to be found and have been waiting for at least 2 months what is going on?  I need Kriss mags, MP9 mags, and M4 Mags please!!!!!!

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Kriss mags came in today you should see them in stores next week. Talk to your authorized reseller to make sure you get some.
Which M4 mag are you looking for? Still waiting on KMP9 mags from the factory. Sorry for the delay.

#3 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

AEG "M4" magazines are nearly as common as dirt.  LM4 gas magazines remain in short supply.

-- Chuck

#4 Pickles

Pickles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

Kriss mags have been out at least since last week. Ive ordered 4 from ASGI and 3 from Airsoft Megastore. These happened to be the only two places that had em in stock, but last look, they were out of stock again. My mags are already enroute to me according to my USPS tracking number. I was able to source the last two in stock at Nashville Airsoft a little over a month ago.
I think ten mags will do it for me, these things are heavy!

#5 choochoo

choochoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

The 48 round MP9 mags have been out of stock for a long time.  The short mags work fine, but they only carry 20rnds. Any ETA on the 48rnd MP9 magazines?

Edited by choochoo, 18 September 2013 - 11:58 AM.

#6 Adrian Aragon

Adrian Aragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

I totally agree, mags for the LM4 are almost impossible to find in the whole EU...

#7 lorddave551

lorddave551

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

Indeed, i've been looking for LM4 mags in the US.  The Stanags can be found occasionally, but usually are quite expensive.  I wanted PMAGs and i literally could not find a retailer in the U.S. who had some in stock(some listed them as in stock, but they didn't have any).  I ended up having to buy used mags and then sourcing the rest of the mags from HK.

#8 Crossbone

Crossbone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Can I get some extended 1911 mags please! Been waiting 6 months signed up for mutipule retailers to notify me when in stock and I look at ebay every week!

#9 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,712 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostCrossbone, on 14 October 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

Can I get some extended 1911 mags please! Been waiting 6 months signed up for mutipule retailers to notify me when in stock and I look at ebay every week!
Extended or double stack?

#10 -wigs-

-wigs-

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Lm4 mags would be fantastic, if I didn't order two extras when I bought my gun over a yr ago I wouldn't have been able to actually skirmish the gun. That being said in a yr I haven't been able to find two stanag mags that are in stock for more than six seconds. Literaly they are out in the time it takes to fill out online info. Such a popular platform and no mags to be found. Last large shipment to my local shop was diverted to LEO and that's what I constantly here from other shops. A huge letdown not being able to play large ops or longer than a few hrs with my lm4. It's to the point I'm about to just buy another lm4 to have another mag

Edited by -wigs-, 27 October 2013 - 02:32 PM.

#11 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

We are trying to get another shipment in before the end of the year. Sorry for the delays on these, we are getting as many as we can each shipment.

#12 -wigs-

-wigs-

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

still zero lm4 mags, my local shop had a shipment of 20 and got 9......
every where else maybe had 3 or 4 after filling preorders
some places couldnt even fill their preorders
would realy love to get atleast 2 mags without having to sit online and wait for them to be "instock" then "sold out" in the time it takes to fill out shipping info.
whats an eta on an actual shipment of lm4 mags, about to just buy another lm4 to have a gameable amount of mags which in lack of better words in nonsense especialy being such a widely accepted platform that has sold well since the release over a yr ago. both with players and leo

#13 -wigs-

-wigs-

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:07 AM

should i even mention the influx of heavily used mags that kids are getting over retail for just due to not one shop having any new ones.
no bueno kwa

#14 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

We are getting them and shipping them as quickly as we can. We have gotten in a few hundred and shipped them out. We will get more and get them out soon.

#15 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:52 AM

Guys, as a reminder...No selling or buying on these forums.

Thank you,

~KingSize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users