• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MetalGear

MetalGear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

First time post, and I hope I get the help I am asking for. I really appreciate the help anyone gives.

I have recently purchased the Vector, and I am anything but unhappy about buying this beast. It's amazing, and I really want to make use of it. That being said, I planned on making this the first gun I defile with customization. I plan to paint the plastic parts, but I haven't a clue what paint, clear, or techniques I need to use to get a fine, sturdy coat of color on it. The paint in question needs to come in the colors gray and purple.

I only want to paint the lower, nothing metal is getting painted.

Next, I planned to purchase a TBB barrel, 6.03mm 300mm, preferably, but whatever I find is what I use. I still need to be able to field the gun after putting in a TBB, and most fields limit auto capable guns to 400- FPS. Would I, and how can I, lower the FPS without a Vector low power bolt being in production? Also, is there a date for the low power bolt?

If I do get a 300mm barrel, and manage to keep the fps under 400, would anyone know how well the accuracy would be affected? I was hoping to use it as a jungle sweeper smg, and 350-400 FPS helps to cross fields and cut leaves and twigs, but there wouldn't be much use if the accuracy went from 65-70ft to 80-90ft.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paint, camo, color, vector, kriss, customize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users