what does your *working* impact hammer area look like?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Will Lowder

Will Lowder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

hey all, just got this M11 from a friend knowing that it does not work. so now i'm trying to get it working. basically, it will chamber a bb and the slide will go forward when i pull the trigger but there is no gas release. the hammer is not hitting the gas valve hard enough, if at all. however, upon disassembly i found the impact hammer kind of strange. it just flops around back there. if my poke it with my finger, i can flop it up or down with no resistance. it seems that there is a spring down there that is not being used. please, if your M11 NS2 works, could you post a couple pics so i can see what the impact hammer area looks like??

in my photo, the blue arrow points to the impact hammer that i can easily flop up and down with no resistance; does yours do this or is it more tight like connected to a spring?
the red arrow points to the end of the spring that the green arrow is pointing to. notice that the bit the red arrow points to is just floating around in space. it is not resting against a bar to provide tension, like the bigger spring above it is. instead, the red arrow spring just hangs around doing nothing it seems.

please describe (or post pics!!) of what yours does so i can fix this problem. thanks!!!

Attached Files

#2 KrUnCh

KrUnCh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

So how do the springs go back in, particularly the smaller one #75

#3 SVT Cobra

SVT Cobra

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:54 PM

Im having a similar problem. It seems that my spring #75 does not hook onto anything no matter how I orient it. As of now, that spring is serving as nothing more than a spacer. I am thinking its true purpose is to pin down the hammer to keep it horizontal during a strike on the gas release valve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users