Help! Issues with MP7 mag catch...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Perpetual Noob

Perpetual Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Snakes & spiders for pets. My guitar. Of course... Airsoft.

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

Hi, I am having issues with the MP7 mag catch not locking into place. I have 5 new magazines and only two latches on and stays in the mag well. I compared all 5 magazines, and nothing seems to be wrong with them. Also I have replaced the mag catch and the tension spring (item #10 & 126). I noticed that when I slide the magazine in, the mag catch is not flushed with the trigger guard. Is there anything that I'm missing? Or do I need to just get a new MP7?

#2 Boss302

Boss302

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

Looking for a reason to buy another mp7 OP?  If your magazine release is not flush with the trigger guard, that may be whats wrong.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,650 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostPerpetual Noob, on 04 September 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

Hi, I am having issues with the MP7 mag catch not locking into place. I have 5 new magazines and only two latches on and stays in the mag well. I compared all 5 magazines, and nothing seems to be wrong with them. Also I have replaced the mag catch and the tension spring (item #10 & 126). I noticed that when I slide the magazine in, the mag catch is not flushed with the trigger guard. Is there anything that I'm missing? Or do I need to just get a new MP7?
Have a look at this thread and let us know if this is the issue please: http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=2304

#4 Øscar Rødriguez

Øscar Rødriguez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:slipknot, airsoft, just that :D

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostPerpetual Noob, on 04 September 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

jees

Edited by Øscar Rødriguez, 04 October 2013 - 12:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users