• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nhumble7

Nhumble7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

Did a search and couldn't come up with any results, but I was just curious if anyone has tapped a mag for external air  on there lm4 and how you liked it and how much better the performance was what pressure the gun liked running at the most ect. Just got a km tightbore and a maple leaf bucking in waiting on my palmers regulator rig to come in now to see what kind of consistency and accuracy I gain. I've enjoyed this forum and you guys pretty much sold me on my purchase last month so far I've been very pleased with my first gbbr.

#2 netpoc

netpoc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

Well the only effective setup I see regarding an HPA setup would to run some kind of splitter to 4+ mags at the same time for reloading purposes. Otherwise your 38-40 round magazine is going to run out pretty quickly.

#3 Nhumble7

Nhumble7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

I'm going to attempt to make a hi cap magazine by tapping a hicap into another gas magazine's up feed via a tub or something idk figured it would be fun to experiment and try. If that doesn't work out its ok I can just reload if this build goes like I hope and is an effective dmr with the added consistent fps.

Edited by Nhumble7, 30 August 2013 - 01:18 PM.

#4 Nhumble7

Nhumble7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

Posted Image

Well I drilled and tapped my mag on the drill press last night and got it put all back together. Going out of town till Sunday so hopefully I can do more testing then and see how much consistency I gain to see if I should go ahead and try and make some sort of hicap magazine or not. Will keep this updated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users