• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vectom

Vectom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:28 PM

Hi, could you guys recommend a good store to buy KWA USA AEG from as European customer (I'm from Czech Republic)? I was going to use WGC shop but then I read somewhere on these forums that there's a difference between guns shipped from Asia and USA (different lot) and I'd rather get the American 'version' indeed :-)

Also, would a gun bought this way have the orange tip? Coz I don't think any European country has such restriction on the color of the tip as you guys in US do.

Thanks in advance!

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

View PostVectom, on Jun 8 2009, 11:28 PM, said:

Hi, could you guys recommend a good store to buy KWA USA AEG from as European customer (I'm from Czech Republic)? I was going to use WGC shop but then I read somewhere on these forums that there's a difference between guns shipped from Asia and USA (different lot) and I'd rather get the American 'version' indeed :-)

Also, would a gun bought this way have the orange tip? Coz I don't think any European country has such restriction on the color of the tip as you guys in US do.

Thanks in advance!

Here is a list of KWA authorized resellers http://www.kwausa.co...ere_to_buy.html  I'm certain most of them will be able to take care of you. :)

#3 Gaul992

Gaul992

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:26 AM

I also have the same problem  (I live in europe), and was thinking about going down the WGC route.

What are the differences between the Asian and American versions?

#4 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:15 PM

View PostGaul992, on Jul 1 2009, 10:26 AM, said:

I also have the same problem  (I live in europe), and was thinking about going down the WGC route.

What are the differences between the Asian and American versions?

Every territory (US, Asia, Europe) orders their products differently.  Some countries allow trademarks and some don't.  Some allow higher than 1 joule and others don't.  It really depends on how they are ordered and their final destination.

For example:

KG36C
Asia model: small handguard, M110 springs
US model: large handguard, M120 springs

M4A1
Asia models: have US Marine Insignia, M110 springs
US models: have KWA logo, M120 springs

#5 Nopileos

Nopileos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:50 AM

i have also a question regarding that topic.
If i  buy a kwa m4a1 from lets say WGC or UNC, will it probably be an older Version? or is the asian product line also updated frequently? And when the 2009 version in american marcets arive, will the asian ones also become the update?

Are there any other differences than the body markets and different springs regarding the quality of the gun?

thanks in advance
tom

#6 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:37 AM

View PostNopileos, on Jul 6 2009, 07:50 AM, said:

i have also a question regarding that topic.
If i  buy a kwa m4a1 from lets say WGC or UNC, will it probably be an older Version? or is the asian product line also updated frequently? And when the 2009 version in american marcets arive, will the asian ones also become the update?

Are there any other differences than the body markets and different springs regarding the quality of the gun?

thanks in advance
tom

US version will always get the latest update.  Asia will follow after.  As for difference between US and Asia models are usually the markings and FPS output on AEG.   When comparing on Pistols then it will be a bit more complicated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users