• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Loverboy0540

Loverboy0540

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

I need to figure out how to completely gut out all the parts from my old lower receiver to put them into a new one. Any guides on here? Please let me know

#2 PJ-P09

PJ-P09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

check this vid:

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,547 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

View PostPJ-P09, on 08 September 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

check this vid:

Unfortunately, it's not wholly accurate with regard to how the internals are removed.  The two side pins (#56) each have grub screws (#106) that need to be removed and then the pins can be pried out and off of their positions.  From there the inner carriage (part #66) can be slid out.

#4 PJ-P09

PJ-P09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

View Postgcw360, on 09 September 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Unfortunately, it's not wholly accurate with regard to how the internals are removed.  The two side pins (#56) each have grub screws (#106) that need to be removed and then the pins can be pried out and off of their positions.  From there the inner carriage (part #66) can be slid out.
That video is the only full disassembly guide that i ever found, i hope some KWA expert could make a full tear down video, because in this current guide you have to force the lower-body and i don't like it at all.... but i had to do it to replace the disconnector
I would like to do a full disassembly every time i use the gun in a game so i can clean and lube everithing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users