#41 proverbialguy739

proverbialguy739

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:airsoft (duh)

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

yeah i saw the video for the bolt. what would the flute valve drop the fps to? my cqb field has a 350 max fps for primary weapons.
Saw a video, the flute valve dropped it to ~330 and costs 25 dollars less than the low power bolt. Kwa really should have just made their own low power release valve instead of making you replace the entire bolt system... Oh well.

Edited by proverbialguy739, 28 August 2013 - 02:54 PM.

#42 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

View Postproverbialguy739, on 28 August 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

yeah i saw the video for the bolt. what would the flute valve drop the fps to? my cqb field has a 350 max fps for primary weapons.
Saw a video, the flute valve dropped it to ~330 and costs 25 dollars less than the low power bolt. Kwa really should have just made their own low power release valve instead of making you replace the entire bolt system... Oh well.
Thing is most people can't handle the valve swap so the LP bolt is made available.  Many think they can but the results and my experience prove tell me otherwise.  The DWFV took me from 400ish to 338ish.  Hope that helps.

#43 proverbialguy739

proverbialguy739

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:airsoft (duh)

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

I should just need some basic tools to put the valve in, like a screw driver and a pin punch.
I will watch an installation video prior, but i think its the way to go price wise. (watched the video, except for the roll pins i shouldnt have any trouble with it.)

On another note, it took me 3 PAGES of a search engine to find an airsoft store with the kmp9 mags in stock... seriously why is stuff so understocked right now?

Edited by proverbialguy739, 28 August 2013 - 06:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users