3 replies to this topic

#1 L337 4RB173R

L337 4RB173R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Airsoft, Airsoft, etc

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

Hi forum this is my first post. Anyways I just bought my MP7 today and was wondering if the new models are ns2? A quick response would be nice! If you we're wondering my username is leet arbiter being as I am a big fan of arby n the cheif. Last episode next week ;( crying face. Anyways thanks for the help!

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,509 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

View PostL337 4RB173R, on 13 August 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Hi forum this is my first post. Anyways I just bought my MP7 today and was wondering if the new models are ns2? A quick response would be nice! If you we're wondering my username is leet arbiter being as I am a big fan of arby n the cheif. Last episode next week ;( crying face. Anyways thanks for the help!
LA - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  The KMP7 uses a larger version of the NS2 called the Force Velocity which is found in all KWA's larger guns such as the Vector and LM4.  Hope this helps.

#3 L337 4RB173R

L337 4RB173R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Airsoft, Airsoft, etc

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

Thanks I also have another question. My gun had a green tag that said yih kai. On khansebs unboxing of the Kriss it had the same tag. Then on another French unboxing it said the same thing. What does this mean?

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,509 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

View PostL337 4RB173R, on 15 August 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

Thanks I also have another question. My gun had a green tag that said yih kai. On khansebs unboxing of the Kriss it had the same tag. Then on another French unboxing it said the same thing. What does this mean?
Yih Kai is the company that owns KWA and is the name of the manufacturing facility.  Basically, Yih Kih is KWA.  Because KWA no longer directly distributes the HK products, the Yih Kai label is place on the gun to identify the manufacturer.

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users